Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sarah Geronimo

The list of Philippine celebrities won't be complete without Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo. Sarah not only performs well, but she dresses up gorgeously each time. I do watch out for her when she performs on ASAP Rocks, esp. when she's dressed up. Her gowns are really beautiful.






Sarah wore this gown in one of her concerts on stage. This was featured on Stylebible.ph. I really love seeing Sarah in her gowns. I wonder what her wardrobe closet looks like. I have yet to see Sarah in a gown that doesn't wow me!







Sarah's all grown-up in this feature on Preview magazine. If you are a true blue Popster, you've probably followed her career from her teeny bopper days. I think Sarah has transformed into a lady. She did handle herself well amidst the controversy with Cristine Reyes over Rayver Cruz.






Sarah in a yellow gown in one of her live concerts. This was I believe in GenSan. We've seen Sarah in a number of movies that did well in the box-office. "A Very Special Love" & "You Changed My Life" with John Lloyd Cruz were pretty good movies. Her latest is the movie with Gerald Anderson "Catch Me… I’m In Love." I believe a second movie is in the works too. Well, romance comedies are fun to watch and they fit the popstar princess. But the question that remains on her fans' mind is when will Sarah meet her prince?