Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yes! Magazine : 20 Years of Star Magic

I can't resist it when I see celebrities donning lovely gowns. Here I came upon the latest Yes! Magazine feature on some of the brightest stars of this generation. It's a good thing we've got a scanner so I can share the magazine pics here.

Yes Magazine - 20 Years of Star Magic
Bea Alonzo wears Joel Escober; Kim Chiu wears Francis Libiran; Angelica Panganiban wears Arleen Sipat-Sutton
Yes Magazine - 20 Years of Star Magic
Shaina Magdayao, Maja Salvador, Erich Gonzales all wear creations by Francis Libiran
I love their nice dresses too! Not as formal as the lovely gowns, but just as lovely!

Yes Magazine - 20 Years of Star Magic
Kim Chiu wears Louis Claparols
Yes Magazine - 20 Years of Star Magic
Bea Alonzo wears Eric delos Santos
Yes Magazine - 20 Years of Star Magic
Angelica Panganiban wears Arleen Sipat-Sutton
Yes Magazine - 20 Years of Star Magic
Erich Gonzales wears Nat Manilag; Shaina Magdayao wears Philip Tampus; Maja Salvador wears Nat Manilag

*If you have pictures of your favorite celebrities that you want featured here, feel free to leave me a message on my twitter account or my facebook page.