Saturday, October 20, 2012

Star Magic Ball 2012 -- Jessy Mendiola

Jessy Mendiola Star Magic Ball 2012
I remember that Jessy Mendiola's gown last year was a bit daring. This year Jessy wears Nat Manilag to the Star Magic Ball 2012. I think she looks really fantabulous in her overall get up. 

Jessy has not been on primetime TV since starring in "Budoy." At least that's the last that I remember seeing her in. But it's a good thing she was one of the casts of the movie "The Reunion." Her upcoming TV show is coming soon I believe as I keep seeing the trailer and I don't stay in front of the boob tube that long. I'm not sure if the show will be called "Isla" or "Paraiso" but it's the first time that Jessy will be playing opposite Matteo Guidicelli. The pairing is another experiment and I hope it clicks. My mom says that the two are rumored to be seeing each other currently. What I do remember is the rather controversial linking of Jessy Mendiola to another actor JM de Guzman. 

Photo credit: scanned from Star Studio magazine October 2012 issue