Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Star Magic Ball 2012 -- PBB Teens

Myrtle Sarrosa Star Magic Ball 2012

Joj and Jai Agpangan Star Magic Ball 2012Karen Reyes Star Magic Ball 2012

Photo credit: Images from pep.ph gallery


I was wondering why I didn't see the PBB teens featured on the Star Magic Ball issue of the Star Studio magazine so I went to search for photos. I'm a Myrtle fan and she's my bet to win the PBB teen edition. As it turned out, the girls were there at the ball, although Myrtle's photo was featured under "out of the boxes" dresses at the ball. It is a bit different. Some may even call it outlandish. I kinda like the unique look of it. At least, it's not as bad as some of the other dresses. It isn't as ordinary as the others too. 

So happy to be seeing Myrtle on "Todamax" and "Kahit Puso'y Masugatan." I'm actually more in favor of the Kit-Tle tandem. But Paul Salas isn't a bad alternate. I guess they're still testing the water. I think Karen is in a few shows too. I haven't seen the twins except when guesting on "Kris TV," which I get to watch sometimes. Why not come up with a teen oriented movie featuring all the current teen favorites, including the PBB teens?