Friday, March 1, 2013

Anne Curtis -- Controversial Birthday Number

I don't always get to watch ASAP in its entirety every Sunday, so it's no surprise that I missed out on Anne Curtis's controversial birthday production number. I also wouldn't have gotten curious if it didn't hound the local news about her controversial super revealing gown. (Disclaimer: Photos are from screen caps of said production number. I searched for it on YouTube 'coz I wanted to know what the hype was all about.) Here are the screenshots:





My initial reaction was "Wow!" Anne Curtis has been known to don really sexy and sultry gowns in the past and she has always managed to pull it off. I think the controversy started 'coz some people speculated that Anne wasn't wearing any undies. Personally, I don't think it was done in bad taste. It was just consistent with the overall sexy production number. Perhaps if it wasn't on a noontime family variety show such as ASAP, people would not rave about it. As it is, they will probably be stricter on sexy numbers next time around. Too bad huh? ^_^