Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sizzling Diva : Marian Rivera

Marian Rivera

Congratulations to PMPC Star Awards for TV Best Actress Marian Rivera! I don't get to watch her often but I do know that she's a pretty good actress. My daughter and I last watched her on "Kung Fu Divas," her movie with Ai-Ai de las Alas. Plus, she also guested in a number of shows on ABS-CBN Kapamilya channel during the movie's promotion. It was a surprisingly good and entertaining movie. Love the fight scenes which were well directed in my opinion. Anyway, Marian Rivera was the featured cover girl on Star Studio Magazine October 2013 issue. These two pages were scanned from that issue. No copyright infringement intended. Just for my digital file record. 

Perhaps in the future Marian can also star in a movie opposite any kapamilya actor, since DingDong Dantes has already made a couple of movies with kapamilya leading ladies. A new combination is really good given the right project. 

Marian Rivera