Friday, December 20, 2013

Star Magic Ball 2013 : Bea Alonzo


Va-va-voom voluptuous figure of Bea Alonzo in an Ezra Santos gown during the Star Magic Ball 2013. Don't you love that gown on her? I know I do. Well, Bea Alonzo is still one of the best dramatic actresses around. Fresh from her successful romantic comedy movie with DingDong Dantes, Enrique Gil, and Liza Soberano, I'm sure Bea is ready for her next project. But I wonder what it would be..... Her last teleserye (A Beautiful Affair) didn't last that long... and to think it was with John Lloyd Cruz! I wonder if Bea and real life beau Zanjoe Marudo would ever star together in a teleserye? They did come out in a short episode of 24/7 In Love (movie). I guess we'll need to wait for 2014 to find out what's next for Bea Alonzo! 

Photo credit : scanned from The Buzz Magazine November 2013 issue