Monday, September 14, 2015

My Top Three Favorites from the Star Magic Ball 2015

Like I mentioned on the last post, here are my top three picks from the Star Magic Ball 2015. Credits to Rappler for the photos. >.<

1. Julia Montes



Perhaps it's just me, but I think Julia Montes' look exuded that Princess Kate appeal. Simple yet elegant and classy, a look so fitting for a main leading lady of her generation. >.<

2. Jodi Sta. Maria



Jodi Sta. Maria looked fabulous as she walked the red carpet with her son. Her aura reminds me so much of Amor Powers, her character on the PSY remake. Strong, classy, and elegant. >.<


3. Janella Salvador


I loved Janella Salvador's look. Not too flashy nor fancy. A style and look befitting a teen princess. She also exuded an air of class and elegance. >.<