Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Megan Young and Lauren Young


Stylish and wow! Love Megan Young's look. I wonder what her next project is. I know she's supposed to star opposite Zanjoe Marudo in a tv project, as I've seen the teaser shown a few months back. I wonder why they haven't released it yet. I remember her last on a tv sitcom as the leading lady of Aga Muhlach, who has now made the big switch to TV5.


(Star Magic Ball 2011)







Megan's younger sister, Lauren Young, starred in the remake of "Mula Sa Puso," in a lead role originally portrayed by Claudine Barretto. I actually liked Lauren's new look as she was made to look more glamorized than the teeny bopper second lead roles she used to play. She's seen in a few other tv shows, notably as younger sister to Piolo Pascual in tv show "Lobo." She used to be paired with AJ Perez, who unfortunately perished in a car accident April of this year. I wonder what her next project would be after "Mula Sa Puso."


(Star Magic Ball 2011)