Thursday, September 15, 2011

KC Concepcion




KC Concepcion looks so lovely in this gown. So far, this is my fave look since she first attended the Star Magic Ball in 2009.

KC is my the first one I featured here because she's also one of my favorite local female celebrities in Philippine showbiz.

(Star Magic Ball 2011)






KC looks just as stunning during the Star Magic Ball in 2010, her second year of attending the ball.

KC is one of my favorites because she's so versatile. She can sing, dance, host, and act. But what I love most about her is she's also a UN World Food Program Ambassador. For me, that's like a real life princess.

(Star Magic Ball 2010)





KC wore this Joey Samson gown back in 2009, her first attendance at the Star Magic Ball.  It's the first time heartthrob Piolo Pascual brought a date and it was KC. I must say I'm a Piolo Pascual - KC Concepcion fan.

I must admit KC's gown wasn't too flattering. Nonetheless, it stood out as it's unique and different from most of the gowns of the other lovely ladies in attendance.

(Star Magic Ball 2009)