Friday, September 16, 2011

Cristine Reyes



Cristine Reyes is my mom's favorite. For me, she is not only a fine sexy actress, I admire her for her spunk and candidness. She is bit of a controversial star, having been previously involved in posting nasty remarks on her twitter account against another star, Sarah Geronimo. 

This gown is truly a stopper! I believe she should have been chosen FHM's sexiest woman. 

(Star Magic Ball 2010)



Cristine's image has changed in this year's Star Magic Ball. Perhaps it's because she's already involved with Rayver Cruz. He was the reason for her previous spat with Sarah Geronimo, but all is well with them now.

I like her gown her, although it does take a little getting used to as I still think sexy and daring  when you say Cristine Reyes. LOL!

(Star Magic Ball 2011)